Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The loves of Everett's life- 8 months

Daddy.



food.



Dog toys instead of little boy toys (yum)



Mama


LIFE.

I am in constant amazement of this little man. He is so happy! For a couple days last week he was kind of grumpy (teething, growing, sick, it's pretty much a crap shoot at this stage of his life) but ever since then he wakes up with a huge smile on his face and goes to bed just the same. We keep telling him, "gosh you are in a good mood today," but then we realize this is the boy we know and love, we just forgot during the grumpy days...so it's kind of like having our baby back.

He is crawling up a storm, pulls himself up to standing, and has even taken a view "cruising" steps. For those non fluent in baby terminology (I seriously learned this term 3 days ago), that's when a baby can walk while holding on to something. It feels like he is gaining a new "trick" everyday, and I'm just waiting for the day when I look over and he is walking on his own. I find myself saying "When Everett was little..." and am reminded by whoever I'm talking too that he still is little. But in my mind this is little




So compared to that he is basically a thirty year old man. The scary thing is that before I know it he really will be!




No comments:

Post a Comment