Sunday, January 30, 2011

I don't know what I want this space to be. I started it when I was struggling through infertility issues and I felt like I was on an island (an infertility island if you will) all by myself with no one who understood and no one who wanted to hear about it anymore.

Flash forward to right now....what has changed you ask? Well, I have this guy now



He has made life harder, more wonderful, and made the word love mean something completely different than it once did. His smile kills.

I've noticed in the last few months that when there is something I care about, I tend to want to keep it to myself. I think it has something to do with wanting everything to be all about me. If I love something I want to be the only one that loves it, whether it be a band, a book, an item of clothing....the list continues but I'll spare you. I don't want to be that person. I want to be the person that loves things and is inspired by things and shares them with the people she loves. And that is what I want this space to be about, everything I love. So to those reading this (which I don't think is anyone at this point) I hope you love what I love too.

No comments:

Post a Comment